Wednesday, April 11, 2012

And So It Begins... Again



Just wrote the first five pages of Book 12. I mean actual pages not notes or such. Twelve begins with Eliza Jane Change's point of view as she tries to remain in the present while her mind goes forward and back and time.

I am not sure I am going to keep this opening. I don't intend to tell the story from Eliza's POV, and I am seriously thinking of putting her in a coma so I don't have to deal with her, because even though she does something important to the plot later in the book, I really don't have much for her to do until then.

Still unsure whether I'm going to blow up the Earth or not, but that comes later. I was originally going to do that, then I changed my mind. Now I'm having third thoughts. It's like when I decided (spoiler) not to kill off Matt Driver on Charlemagne. It seems like a cheat that he survived.

Artwork courtesy: Concept Ships Blog

No comments: